Laundreez, the portable clothes washer for home and travel.
Laundreez is an innovative solution for washing clothes on the go. Add detergent, water, clothes, and swish clothes to gently clean. Laundreez' smooth interior prevents damage to delicate items so ideal for all laundry needs.
Made from a strong, resilient PVC outer material weighing 300 grams (11 ounces) and featuring a soft yet durable inner mesh bag, Laundreez is ideal for washing everything from your more delicate items right through to ground in dirt or mud on clothes from a day out hiking or cycling.
Unlike a standard dry bag, the patented screw cap makes Laundreez is easy to refill and rinse your clothes without the tedious task of unfolding and refolding the bag and spilling out clothes, detergent, and water. Small loads of clothes can be washed in the mesh bag for easy removal. 'Spin' the clothes in the mesh bag to remove excess water and carry to drying line without dropping clean clothes.
Laundreez folds into a small and compact size ideal for a suitcase or backpack. However, Laundreez is not a single purpose laundry tool.
Laundreez can be used as a
- Dry bag when around water
- Cool bag when filled with ice and drinks
- Compression bag to make extra space in your luggage
- Toiletries bag to prevent spills whilst traveling
- Water carrier at a campsite
- Pre-treat any tough stains using the mesh bag as a scrubber.
- Add detergent and water (up to 40C) to the Laundreez. Place items to be cleaned into the water.
- Fold down flat the top of bag 4 times and clip toward the front of the Laundreez.
- Holding upright, grab clips in one hand, grab bottom (NOT the strap) in one hand.
- Shake bottom hand to swish. Water should cover clothes when fully saturated.
- Leave to soak as recommended by the detergent manufacturer.
- Lift Laundreez by clips and twist wrist to rotate clothes. Swishing the clothes safely loosens dirt and grime.
- Unscrew cap and pour away soapy water while clothes remain in the Laundreez.
- Add water to the Laundreez and shake to rinse. Unscrew cap and pour away rinse water. Repeat as necessary.
- Pour away final rinse water OR remove items to be dried and reuse rinse water for an additional load.
- Unfold the top of the Laundreez and holding the Laundreez (with the clothes inside) turn upside down and squeeze the Laundreez to let excess water drain from the Laundreez.
- Carry cleaned clothes in the Laundreez to the line to dry or roll in a towel to extract excess water.